Privacy @ Anonomatic
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Anonomatic, Inc. ( “we,” “us,” or “our”). Through the Site and our software-as-a-service platform, we provide our customers with a way to de-identify their data sets through use of a unique, multi-value, non-identifying identifier (a Poly-Anonymous ID)(such information, together with the Site, the “Service”).
1. DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH THE SERVICE.
When you interact with us through the Service we may collect the following personal data from you:Personal Data You Provide: When you use our Services, you will have an opportunity to provide certain information that identifies you. The personal data that we collect varies depending on what you choose to share, but it may include your name, email, employment information, telephone number, payment information, demographic information, and any information that you choose to submit through the Service.
Personal Data We Process on Behalf of Our Business Customers: In order to provide the Service to our business customers, we collect personal data from our business customers in order for them to use our technology to de-identify their datasets. For example, we may receive personal data of individuals who interact with our business customers, including individual names, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, phone numbers, or other types of personal data, including sensitive categories of personal data such as protected health information, government IDs, and financial information (“Business Personal Data”). We receive such data from our business customers through an API. We do not monitor the contents of the personal data received from our business customers and we process that personal data pursuant to the governing agreements with our business customers as a subprocessor or service provider of such business customer, and such personal data is subject to our customer’s corresponding privacy policies. If you are such an individual of whom we received personal data from our business customer and would no longer like your personal data to be used processed by us and/or one of our business customers that use our Service, or you would like to access, correct, or request deletion of your personal data, please contact the business customer that you interact with directly.
Social Media Information: We may also have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect personal data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Data: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log dataincludes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Data: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
2. HOW WE USE DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
We may use the data and information we collect through the Services for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to our business customers;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your contact information to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email, we may use that information to send you special offers and/or announce new programs. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding other administrative matters and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
In certain circumstances we may share data and information collected through the Services with the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share data and information collected through the Service with our vendors and service providers including providers of hosting services, information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal data in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your data and information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction.
Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. BILLING INFORMATION.
If you choose to pay by credit card, our third party credit card processor (Stripe) will process your credit card information. We will collect and associate the payment information with a Stripe Subscription ID but we do not store any payment card information ourselves; payment card data is collected and retained by our subprocessor for this information, Stripe. If you have questions about how Stripe protects the data it receives from yo, please refer to https://stripe.com/us/terms and https://stripe.com/privacy.
5. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION.
Please [log in to your account] or contact us if you would like to modify any of the information that you have submitted through the Service.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided his or her information to us to us through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect data collected through the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any data and/or information to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites. If you are a business customer and we have agreed to additional technical requirements regarding the security of your personal data or other Business Personal Data in our possession, those additional requirements shall govern.
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS.
11. CONTACT US.