- Download the plugin from Anonomatic:
- Unzip the downloaded file into the directory where you want the plugin. The zip file will create a new folder called PiiVault-Domo-Plugin. This is the folder you will want to select within Domo Workbench.
- Open Domo Workbench
- Navigate to More option
- Choose the ‘Plugins’ option (in red)
- Expand the ‘Register New Plugins’ Option (in blue)
- Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the PIIVault-Domo-Plugin (in green)
- Once this is complete you should be able to click on the label for ‘Publisher’ and see ‘Anonomatic’ for the first three plugins
- That’s it. That’s all you need to do to install the PII Vault plugin for Domo Workbench. Now you can safely anonymize your data before loading it into Domo through Domo Workbench.
If you don’t see the plugin once you try to add it into Workbench, try moving the PIIVault-Domo-Plugin to the root of one of the local drives.